These are my parents, Mike and Sally. This picture isn't the best quality since it's from my phone but I happen to love it! (thankfully my dad doesn't have that beard anymore. haha)

This is my brother Matthew and my sister in law Kimberly. They've been married for a few years and they both work in the education system.

This is my brother's son, Lucas! He is about a year and a half. He's such a doll! He's a big guy and super smart.

This is me and Lucas when he was alot younger. I definitely see some similarities between him and Lucy!

Hmmmm, thats all I can really find right now. I'll have to try and scan some of my baby pictures at my parents house so you can see how much Lucy looks like Patty and not me! haha And of course, here's a couple pics of Lucy from today!







Norm and I really enjoyed the pictures of your family. You favor your Mother a lot, Beth. Good strong features. Lucas is a fine boy, and will be like a big brother to Lucy someday. It was a treat to see the new pictures of Lucy, and Patrick and a bit of you, too! I hope this comment will post.
ReplyDelete