Monday, February 1, 2010

Patrick's new talent

Patrick has a new talent?  What is it you ask?


Scaring Lucy.


Seriously. haha  Poor, poor Lucy.  Patrick doesn't mean to do it....First there was the time when our rain storms first started.  I went to the craft store and left Lucy home with Patrick.  I called him on my way home to see how it was going and all I could hear was Lucy crying in the background.  When I got home, Patrick said she cried the whole time and he didn't know why.  Later he admitted, she didn't cry the whole time but she cried alot....because he made a scary face (along with a scary noise).  Then, yesterday, he was doing this kind of loud weird laugh.  The first time she just looked at him kind of wide eyed.  By the third time though, she started bawling.  Today he made her cry just by sneezing.  lol  Poor Lucy.  I think she's gonna be like me and scare easy. This is Lucy after the scary laugh yesterday:


So sad. lol  She was fine a couple minutes later, but you can't help but feel so bad for a face like that!



And lastly, I LOVE waking up to this smile every day!  I have been trying to get a picture of her nose scrunch but it's hard to catch. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment