Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valetines Day

I am so glad that this website automatically saves a draft of you work every so often because my computer died while I was in the middle of writing this!  I was so sad and figured I'd get around to starting over and then just now, I realized it was saved! Yay! =]

We had a nice, relaxed Valentines at home this year.  Patrick and me agreed on not doing gifts.  We just wanted to spend time together.  We had a really nice day just spending time with Lucille!  And we went out to dinner at Claim Jumpers because we had been craving it for a while, especially the artichokes they have! So delicious. =]


Lucille's Valentine's day outfit.  Not too outrageously "Valentiney".  Definitely something she can keep wearing. =]



And then of course she spit up all over it...lol

Trying to grab the camera.  This girl wants everything now!!


So cute! Lucille now rubs her eyes when she's tired.


I just had to let her do this long enough for a picture.  She must have figured since we were sitting there, she might as well chew on something!


Her Valentines Day nap


Me and Patty <3


Me and my little cutie pie!



At this point I don't think she knew whether she was happy or annoyed that we were still taking pictures.


Daddy at dinner<3






Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day with their loved ones!



1 comment:

  1. Hello you 3 dear ones! Grandaddy and I enjoyed the Valentine's Day pictures very much. I kept looking at the 3rd one down the page, and I called Norm to come look, too. I said, "Who does she look like here?" He said, "You". She does look like my baby picture, except for the blue eyes. Norm says she looks like us, then, with the blue eyes. Love her little dress! Thank you so much for the latest pictures that you sent. I'm putting them all in an album, and I'll frame the one of the 3 of you. Patrick looks so handsome, and you are lovely, so baby Lucy just makes a wonderful addition to the love equation. Bless you all. Grandmama Carole

    ReplyDelete